Steel Erection Insurance
Employees of Steel Erection companies operate powerful machinery, work at various job sites and often drive large expensive vehicles. It is daily operations like these that create multiple risks for your company.
To safeguard your company and financial resources from exposures it is important to maintain the right commercial insurance coverage through a trusted insurance partner.
Enterprise Insurance Group specializes in hard to write risks like Steel Erection. We work with the top insurance carriers in the nation to provide our clients with the best coverage possible at a price that fits their budget.
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Installation Floater / Builder’s Risk
- Equipment Floaters for Contractors Equipment and/or Leased Equipment
- Umbrella / Excess Liability Coverage
- Commercial Auto Insurance
The Enterprise Insurance Group Advantage:
- Carriers are experienced and financially sound
- Excellent Support from underwriting to payments
- Expertise in handling catastrophic claims and loss mitigation
- Multiple payment options